Moon Bicycle Shelter
The Moon Bicycle Shelter is a shelter with a versatile, striking design and a sturdy construction. It is ideally suited as a bicycle shelter, but also as a bus shelter or smoking area. The shelter is open on one side.
By positioning two shelters across from each other and covering the corridor with plastic glazing, a closed shelter is created.
Two or more shelters can be connected to each other in longitudinal direction.
Corridor covering with plastic glazing for two shelters that have been positioned across from each other. The width of the corridor is 138 cm.
Roof sheets made of impact-resistant polycarbonate, 4 mm thick.
Sealing of the rear down to ground level.
Side walls of clear or tinted acrylate, polycarbonate or safety glass, 6 mm thick.
Steel and aluminium components powder coated in any desired RAL colour.
- Dimensions 3130 x 2540 mm
- Rafter distance centre to centre 3050 mm.
- Headroom 1920 mm.
- Steel cylindrical rafters and purlins 60 x 60 x 3 mm.
- Hot-dip galvanised, EN-ISO 1461.
- Curved aluminium support profiles with clamping frames for the glazing.
- Roof made of crystal-clear acrylate, 4 mm thick.
- Hidden mounted Trespa side walls, 13 mm thick, in a standard Trespa colour.
- Foundation: Concrete base with a height of 370 mm.
- Modular arrangement can be any length